|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Border Collies are real bundles of energy, and love all mental and physical challenges. They often complete tasks quicker than their masters can come up with new ones for them to do. They can even learn to wind down car windows, jump a skipping rope or balance glasses of water on their nose. It´s no wonder that they regularly win the awards at agility and retrieving competitions. In addition, Border Collies can understand up to 1,000 words – far more than a two-year-old child.
Crazy Aaron's Putty World, Monstrosity
Mysterious eyes peeking out of the darkness? Fear not. This monster’s multitude of colorful eyes will shine through the magical glow to remind you: you are not alone!
• Collection: Trendsetters | Color: lime | with colorful eye pieces | Texture: Soft
• Made in the USA from nontoxic silicone and never dries out
• Stretch it, bounce it, pop it, tear it, and sculpt it! Fun for ages 3+
• Includes 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of Genuine Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty
• Thinking Putty is manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities
Dinosaur Slid Show
Mini projector with 3 discs for a total of 24 Dinosaur images to view! Or use without the discs as a great little flashlight! Batteries included.
- For ages 3 and up
- Includes: Teacher workbook, Handwriting Notebook, 4 mini classroom posters, 5 student ids and library cards, ruler and hall pass, merit stickers and book of merit
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
This activity-set provides the tools kids need to set out on their own imaginative adventure in a brand new setting: SCHOOL, DINER, VET!
Fat Brain Klickity
Push, spin, rattle, click, and discover!
Little hands will be occupied for hours once you introduce them to this unique device that's brimming with thrilling sensory-exploration experiences.
Push the pink bumpy ball in and the blue ball on the other side is pushed out.
The green and purple knobs on either side click in and out like click-pens while the bright orange and teal ball on top spins around and around.
And it's not just the sounds and movements that excite the mind - The soft-rubber tops of each ball feature unique and vivid textures that are thrilling to touch.It's a brilliant way to truly captivate your baby's curiosity!
Give your little one an ideal avenue for early exploration with Klickity.
Fat Brain Toy Co. SpinAgain
It's a stacking toy with a spin—literally!
Drop the vibrant discs onto the threaded corkscrew pole and go ooooh as they spin fast and smooth to settle onto the reversible base. Choosing how to set the base is half the fun for your toddler. Pick either the wobble base or turn it over for a solid seat.
Each disc is dual-colored, and from largest to smallest, they form a dynamic rainbow utilizing fun shades like magenta, lime, and teal, and your more traditional shades of lemon, red, and sky blue. The star-like discs alternate between daisy style and star-burst shapes, too.
Want to make a rainbow? Want to keep all the round-edged shapes separate? You can! Even the smallest disc can spin all the way to the base. Awww, all the discs are in order; what now? Taking the SpinAgain apart so you can start spinning again might just be the best part! Lift up on the easy-to-release central pole and all the discs spin off the bottom!
Made of coated plastic that's pleasant to touch, the discs are solid and BPA free.
This visually stimulating toy will keep your little ones enthralled as they practice their hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills!
Fat Brain Toys Shape Factory Baby Toys & Gifts for Babies
Can you figure out how to fit the ten shapes through the four slots? With a push of the button, the top twists and the slots all change. Kids have to explore and experiment to solve the puzzle and match all the shapes!
- SHAPE SORTING WITH A TWIST! Can you figure out how to fit ALL the shapes through the slots?
- PUSH THE BUTTON - THE TOP SPINS, SLOTS CHANGE; Match the blocks, then open the door to retrieve them
- PERFECT FOR AGES 2 AND UP; BPA-free; High-quality materials and construction; Durable and sturdy
- STRENGTHENS SPATIAL REASONING, fine motor skills, problem-solving; Inspires experimentation
- SHAPE SORTER MEASURES 7.25 x 7.25 x 7.9 INCHES; Blocks measure roughly 1.5 inches; Simple packaging
Baby giraffes are reared together with other young animals in a kind of kindergarten. A female giraffe from the herd acts as the "nursery school teacher" and looks after the calves while the other mothers search for food. If predators approach, she immediately raises the alarm. Then the female giraffes stand protectively in front of their babies and kick at the attackers. At around four months, they start to pluck and eat the small leaves from trees, but they still suckle from their mothers until they are ninth months.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Meets FDA food contact standards
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks
Melissa & Doug Color-A-Mats and Write-A-Mats
Add a dash of educational excitement to mealtime! This double-sided write-on, wipe-off placemat features education parents love and images kids love! Kids can trace plus color images.
It's perfect for travel, restaurants, waiting rooms - Anywhere!
The rhinoceros is a huge animal with fearsome horns. Nevertheless, it is a passionate herbivore. With the horns, it defends itself against hyenas, fights against rivals or digs up tasty roots. Although the skin of the rhino looks very thick, it is actually very thin and delicate, just like the skin of elephants. To cool off and avoid sunburn, it wallows in the mud. You often see small birds on rhinos, hopping around and pecking. They free the rhinos of annoying parasites.
The horn of a rhinoceros can grow to up to 1.5 metres in length.