FRIENDS IN THE FIELDS - Meet at Oak Park at 4:30pm
This class will focus on worms! YEAH WORMS! We will take a little walk and look for different places worms might like to live and examine the ones I bring for the class. We will do some wild crafting, which is, making a wormery out of found objects. What is a wormery? It's a worm habitat to observe the worms without harm.
Each kit includes
- Friends in the Fields Page
- Anatomy Page for Worms
- Supplies to Build a Wormery
- Worm Activity Page
You'll need to bring
- something to sit on such as a blanket or folding chair.
- wear a hat to protect faces from the sun
- masks and disinfectant at families discretion