Magnatabs were designed with the Montessori learning style in mind, creating a sensory-based learning and play experience. Using the magnetic stylus, children pull the beads up to the surface to make letters, numbers or creative images. In doing this, they feel the pull of the magnets, hear their clicking sound, and see what they are drawing. The beads are magically “erased” when pushed down by the tip of a finger or the swipe of the side of the stylus.
- A magnetic stylus is the pen, the bead board the paper, your finger the eraser; the pull of the magnet engages sense memory in early writing lessons
- Explore creativity and learning with sensory-reinforced play; the stylus pulls the beads to the surface with a solid click revealing your creation
- Learn letters and numbers, uppercase and lower, print and cursive; trace the numbered arrows as the stylus pulls the beads up to form a solid line
- Push the beads down with a finger or the pen side to erase and start over; the beads are completely self-contained and do not come out of the board
- Made from the highest quality ABS, with a storage slot for the stylus, for ages 3+