|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
At the Zoo Jumbo Puzzle
Join polar bears, sea lion, penguins, lion, pandas, koalas, monkeys, elephant, flamingo, peacocks, toucan and turtle for a fun day at the zoo. Julie Mercier illustrated this scene for our At the Zoo Jumbo Puzzle from Mudpuppy. Jumbo Puzzles are a fun way to work on hand and eye coordination and to have fun together.
- 25 jumbo pieces
- Packaged in a sturdy box w/ colorful rope handle
- Puzzle: 22 x 22", 56 x 56cm
- Box: 9 x 9 x 3.5", 23 x 23 x 9cm
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- Ages 2+
300-PIECE PUZZLE: The 300-piece Woodland Forest shaped scene jigsaw puzzle is perfect for kids ages 7 and up. The finished puzzle measures 23” x 16” and is fun and challenging for the entire family to complete together.
COLORFUL SCENE: Brightly colored illustrations of a variety of woodland forest animals, birds, insects and more set the scene of the puzzle. Featuring creatures large and small, there is something new to find with each look.
UNIQUE PUZZLE SHAPE: Get ready for a surprise when the puzzle is completed! The finished puzzle is die-cut in the shape of a bear, adding a wow-factor to this unique and fun puzzle.
STURDY STORAGE BOX: The durable 11.5” x 8.5” x 2” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe and free from damage. Also makes a great gift.
SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
Hape's Go-Fish-Go Magnetic Wooden Toddler Maze Puzzle is designed to support learning and skill development. The classic wooden design offers timeless appeal and engaging features to keep your kid busy for hours.
There's something fishy going on here! With the magnetic bead maze, your little one can guide colorful beads through a friendly fish maze and get them from one end to the other with the magic magnetic wand which is attached to a string.
Ideal for travel, this magnetic bead puzzle features a carrying handle, and a fixed, clear plastic cover. All pieces are enclosed making for easy use and lots of fun.
Develop Important Problem-Solving Skills
These puzzle maze toys are a great solution to developing problem-solving and logic skills in little thinkers, and a Hape favorite for over thirty years.
Toys stimulate children through every stage of development, they help nurture and develop their natural abilities as they grow. The Go-Fish-Go challenges your child while encouraging the development of logic and problem-solving skills as kids figure out the best way to get the marbles through the fish maze.
Wooden Maze Material and Finishes
The multicolored and durable child safe paint finish catches grab the attention and the solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love and enjoy for years to come.
The safety of our products is our number one concern. All Hape’s products meet or exceed all applicable safety standards so you can be reassured that your children’s toys are nothing to be concerned about.
- ENDLESS MAZE EXPLORING FUN: Guide the beads with the magnetic wand through this friendly fish bead maze puzzle toy
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Build and improve early childhood development skills with refined logic and problem-solving skills as well as key motor skills in children 2+ years old
- DURABLE: The maze puzzle is made of high-quality wood which means the Go-Fish-Go is a friendly companion toy for life
- CONVENIENT: This fish-shaped bead maze features a carrying handle, which makes it an ideal travel toy
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Pieces are enclosed and fixed for your safety and convenience, and its sturdy wooden materials and transparent plastic cover keep the beads in place and secure. This wooden puzzle is finished with non-toxic paints which is safe and won’t fade
Ages: 24+ months
Road Trip Packing Puzzle - Fat Brain Toys
One in a Chameleon - Fat Brain Toys
These chameleons need help blending in!
Each of the 24 challenges features a unique pattern. Within each pattern is a special place for eight of the magnetic chameleons to hide.
Pick the chameleons that match the colors and then test your visual-spatial skills to find all the hiding spots!
Master the art of invisibility with the fascinating on-the-go game of One in a Chameleon.
Brainteaser game of matching chameleons with designs
Try the great Black Bear if you dare. Madd Capp Puzzles will challenge and inspire you, your family and friends. A poster sized puzzle when completed, fun facts and image reference contained inside. The 550 piece puzzle measures 27" x 27" when assembled. Great fun for the family. Madd Capp Puzzles are a cut above the rest.
- For ages 10 and up. Finished size: 27”x27” (poster-sized). Box size: 12”x10”x3”
- Unique shaped border . High gloss, photo-realistic animal image. Ribbon cut, interlocking puzzle pieces
- Packaged in a sealed poly bag and tamperproof box. Dust-free!
- Educational Fun Fact: Did you know Black Bears have the ability to survive without food for up to 7 months during hibernation.
- Most challenging puzzles we offer!
Blue Orange Tumblemaze
Let’s get this ball rolling! In this solo action gravity powered puzzle game, challenge yourself to roll stainless steel balls into specific spots with a minimum of trials, navigating between obstacles and using bonus walls to guide the balls into the right directions.
This ball rolling game using the forces of physics gets tougher with higher level challenges!
- Visual Perception
- Focus & Attention
- 1 Maze Board
- 21 Walls in 3 sizes
- 5 Steel Balls
- 40 Challenge Sheets
- 3 ''Make your own'' Challenge Sheets
- Illustrated Rules
Hape Farm Animal Puzzle and Play
Some animals like the water while others love the mud! Learn about where each animal feels at home with this colorful farmyard puzzle. There’s a farmyard scene on the flipside for even more fun!
- Classic puzzle for young children
- Fill in the spaces to find out where animals go on a farm
- Use pieces for independent play separate from the puzzle board
- Perfect for toddlers
- Durable child-safe paint and finishes
Unicorn Mini Puzzle - Paper House Productions
This Unicorns Mini Puzzle is super fun and surprisingly challenging! Our Mini Puzzles encourage hand-eye coordination and problem-solving with durable pieces are the perfect size for little hands. Recommended for ages 3 and up, contains 25 pieces.