Buffalo Games & Puzzles - Last Word
Last Word is a race to have the final say! Each round, blurt out answers while racing a timer and the other players. For example, Subject: “Snack Foods,” Letter: “P.” Players yell out, “Potato Chips!” Peanuts!” “Popcorn!” The player with the Last Word before the timer sounds advances toward the finish.
- Each round players blurt out answers to "Subject" and "Letter" combinations in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer!
- How many "Things That Are Carried" can you name that start with "S"? Suitcase, scissors, snake, sandwich... Think you could get the last word?
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. It's a great family game!
- Winner of 8 major awards and over 1.5 million sold.
- Made in the USA.
- Players blurt out answers to “Subject” and “Letter” combinations (like “Snack Foods” that begin with “P”) in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer! Pretzles, pizza, peanuts. Think you could get the last word?
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+ - Great family game!
- Contents include a game board, 8 pawns, 230 subject cards, 56 letter cards and an electronic randomized timer. (Batteries not included.)
- Winner of 8 major awards and over 1.5 million sold
- Made in the USA