|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Coggy by Fat Brain Toy Co.
Get your mental gears spinning with this bending, clicking, shape-shifting brainteaser!
Moving from one challenge card to the next, it's up to you to fold this connected collection of sixteen colorful gears into the perfect positions that match each image.
Start out with the first card and it might seem easy. But keep on working through medium, hard, and extra hard - "Wait, if this color's here, then how can that one be way up there?"
It's not long before your synapses are in a jam and you're forced to shift to a higher gear of thinking!
And that's just with the color gears...
Flip Coggy over to reveal gears of alternating black and white and then find one of the black and white challenge cards.
With almost no frame of reference, you're sent clicking and folding into an intense trial-and-error conundrum!
"Whew! Now THAT'S tough!" - Need to take a break from the mental workout? - With its clicking movements and 255-degree flexibility, this brainteaser doubles as a great fidget toy, too.
Discover a tactile experience that really gets the cranial cogs clicking and spinning with Coggy.
300-PIECE PUZZLE: The 300-piece Woodland Forest shaped scene jigsaw puzzle is perfect for kids ages 7 and up. The finished puzzle measures 23” x 16” and is fun and challenging for the entire family to complete together.
COLORFUL SCENE: Brightly colored illustrations of a variety of woodland forest animals, birds, insects and more set the scene of the puzzle. Featuring creatures large and small, there is something new to find with each look.
UNIQUE PUZZLE SHAPE: Get ready for a surprise when the puzzle is completed! The finished puzzle is die-cut in the shape of a bear, adding a wow-factor to this unique and fun puzzle.
STURDY STORAGE BOX: The durable 11.5” x 8.5” x 2” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe and free from damage. Also makes a great gift.
SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
Chunky Alphabet Puzzle: A, B, C, D! Learning the alphabet is great fun! Can you learn the letters right through to Z? This colorful puzzle provides children with an introduction to capital letters to take their first steps towards reading and writing.
Ages: 3+ years
Hape's Go-Fish-Go Magnetic Wooden Toddler Maze Puzzle is designed to support learning and skill development. The classic wooden design offers timeless appeal and engaging features to keep your kid busy for hours.
There's something fishy going on here! With the magnetic bead maze, your little one can guide colorful beads through a friendly fish maze and get them from one end to the other with the magic magnetic wand which is attached to a string.
Ideal for travel, this magnetic bead puzzle features a carrying handle, and a fixed, clear plastic cover. All pieces are enclosed making for easy use and lots of fun.
Develop Important Problem-Solving Skills
These puzzle maze toys are a great solution to developing problem-solving and logic skills in little thinkers, and a Hape favorite for over thirty years.
Toys stimulate children through every stage of development, they help nurture and develop their natural abilities as they grow. The Go-Fish-Go challenges your child while encouraging the development of logic and problem-solving skills as kids figure out the best way to get the marbles through the fish maze.
Wooden Maze Material and Finishes
The multicolored and durable child safe paint finish catches grab the attention and the solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love and enjoy for years to come.
The safety of our products is our number one concern. All Hape’s products meet or exceed all applicable safety standards so you can be reassured that your children’s toys are nothing to be concerned about.
- ENDLESS MAZE EXPLORING FUN: Guide the beads with the magnetic wand through this friendly fish bead maze puzzle toy
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Build and improve early childhood development skills with refined logic and problem-solving skills as well as key motor skills in children 2+ years old
- DURABLE: The maze puzzle is made of high-quality wood which means the Go-Fish-Go is a friendly companion toy for life
- CONVENIENT: This fish-shaped bead maze features a carrying handle, which makes it an ideal travel toy
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Pieces are enclosed and fixed for your safety and convenience, and its sturdy wooden materials and transparent plastic cover keep the beads in place and secure. This wooden puzzle is finished with non-toxic paints which is safe and won’t fade
Ages: 24+ months
Road Trip Packing Puzzle - Fat Brain Toys
One in a Chameleon - Fat Brain Toys
These chameleons need help blending in!
Each of the 24 challenges features a unique pattern. Within each pattern is a special place for eight of the magnetic chameleons to hide.
Pick the chameleons that match the colors and then test your visual-spatial skills to find all the hiding spots!
Master the art of invisibility with the fascinating on-the-go game of One in a Chameleon.
Brainteaser game of matching chameleons with designs
Try the great Black Bear if you dare. Madd Capp Puzzles will challenge and inspire you, your family and friends. A poster sized puzzle when completed, fun facts and image reference contained inside. The 550 piece puzzle measures 27" x 27" when assembled. Great fun for the family. Madd Capp Puzzles are a cut above the rest.
- For ages 10 and up. Finished size: 27”x27” (poster-sized). Box size: 12”x10”x3”
- Unique shaped border . High gloss, photo-realistic animal image. Ribbon cut, interlocking puzzle pieces
- Packaged in a sealed poly bag and tamperproof box. Dust-free!
- Educational Fun Fact: Did you know Black Bears have the ability to survive without food for up to 7 months during hibernation.
- Most challenging puzzles we offer!
Unicorn Mini Puzzle - Paper House Productions
This Unicorns Mini Puzzle is super fun and surprisingly challenging! Our Mini Puzzles encourage hand-eye coordination and problem-solving with durable pieces are the perfect size for little hands. Recommended for ages 3 and up, contains 25 pieces.
eeBoo United States 20 Piece Puzzle
- For ages 3 and up
- Puzzle size 11" x 15"
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
While developing motor skills and spatial reasoning, children learn about the key industries and wildlife associated with each state through visual icons, making it the perfect puzzle for pre-readers. Each set includes 20 jumbo-sized puzzle pieces, and includes a carry handle. eeBoo's 20 Piece USA Puzzle is illustrated by award winning illustrator, Dan Yaccarino, and is printed on 90% recycled greyboard.
Dan Yaccarino is the illustrator of our United States 20 Piece Puzzle. He is continually inspired by his current projects: “my favorite project is whatever project I’m working on at the moment. They’re all my favorite.” Dan also loves vintage toys, especially vintage robots, which is a passion he shares with our founder, Mia.
What makes our country so special and great?
Just look at this map of the United States!
You don't need a plane or a train or a car
To learn all about it, and find where YOU are!