|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Big, bold artwork makes it easy for children to feel successful when coloring in all of our fun art activity books
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding
- Perforated for easy removal and display
- Exceptional performance
USA Made Product
Do A Dot Art! Ice Cream Dreams Scented Markers 6 Pack
Young artists can create a masterpiece without the mess - no cups, brushes, or spills! Do-A-Dot Art markers feature a dauber tip for creating dots and doodles - just twist off the cap and you're ready to go. Each marker has 2.5 oz. of color. Machine washable from most fabrics. 6-color set features bright colors and fun scents: chocolate, light blue cotton candy, mint chip, peaches n' cream, pink bubble gum and very berry lavender. Non-toxic.
Learn numbers, letters and shapes with our Play and Learn activity book. This is a classic Do A Dot Art activity book with 2 different booklets projects to be created by the child. The first is a Letter booklet with large letters and corresponding pictures, like A is for apple. The second is a number booklet with large numbers and pictures, like 5 balloons for counting. Play and Learn is very beneficial for developing pre-writing skills for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
USA Made Product
- CUTE AND FUN - Bring the magical and delightful world of unicorns to life with the Enchanting Unicorns Coloring Book! From unicorn mermaids, to far away and majestic castles, this imaginative collection of unicorn coloring pages will be sure to delight
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY - This unicorn coloring book for kids is a fun way to play and explore with exciting colors and ideas. The coloring book comes packed with 31 unicorn coloring sheets, each with a unique design and a world of whimsy. The perforated sheets also make it simple to pull out favorites and hang them up proudly or even as an amazing artwork gift for someone special.
- CREATIVE IMAGES - These fun foods are waiting for your creative coloring. Color-in’ Books are a special set of coloring books with 32 pages of amazing art just waiting for your coloring imagination.
- FRAMEABLE SIZE - Each page is a massive 9 by 12 inches that is perforated so you can frame your incredible coloring or give away as gifts! Perforated pages allow for easy sharing with friends and family.
- IDEAL GIFT - Great gift for any child or adult. Gift a young artist for hours of creative fun. A must have for any treasure box, classroom treats or stocking stuffers at school or party.
Books Available: Enchanting Unicorns, Little Cozy Critter, Out Space Explorers, Knights &n Dragons
Connect the stars to create shimmering, colorful constellations, and discover ancient stories about each shape in the sky!
- Scratch and Sketch Constellations is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful, sparkling constellation pictures.
- 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multicolored swirls beneath.
- 20 constellation drawings to trace.
- 20 pages with text and extra illustrations.
- 20 extra pages for doodling your own pictures with crayons, pencils, and so on.
- Wooden stylus for drawing.
- Wire-o bound hardcover.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high (16.2 cm wide by 21.6 cm high).
- Recommended for youngsters ages 5 and up.
Do A Dot Art! Play and Learn Creative Activity and Coloring Book
Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes
Leaning letters and numbers can be fun with the Do a Dot Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes book. These playful pages will bring confidence and enthusiasm to children learning classic preschool and kindergarten concepts. This educational recourse assists in developing beneficial pre-writing skills. For convince, the letters, numbers, and shapes coloring activities are divided between two booklets. Bold and big artwork provide children with freedom to be artists. Both "Play and Learn" booklets are designed to be used with Do A Dot's markers. Heavy cardstock preventing bleeding and mess will make parents and/or teachers smile as little ones present their accomplishments. Easily remove perforated pages to display.
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh my! If you like to go to the zoo and see all of the exotic animals, then this is the book for you! Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art! Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding.
- All Do A Dot Art! Products are made in the USA
MINI FUNNY MAT TRAVEL SET WITH 6 MARKERS by Crestar
Creative, amusing & reusable coloring activity set in the shape of a spiral notebook!
- Each set contains 6 sheets with a fun collection of pre-printed designs that can be colored with washable markers like Pilot Frixion Colors or soft pencils such as Pilot Color ENO
- Colors will wash off under running water or with a wet towel
- Set comes with a handle to carry from one place to the other making it a must-have for on the go activities!
- 19 x 26 cm (7.5" x 10.25"), 23.5 cm (9.25") wide with handle
- 6 water-based markers in vinyl reusable pouch
Blast off into outer space with this mess-free sticker craft!Includes everything you need to create ten sticker paintings on sturdy card stock.. Kids will love stickering a Mars rover, a space shuttle, an astronaut, iconic celestial bodies like Saturn, Jupiter, and the Sun, and more! Plus, the back of each image includes a fascinating scientific fact about each galactic subject. Includes glow-in-the-dark stickers!
Step 1: Find the sticker. Step 2: Peel the sticker. Step 3: Place the sticker. Add the next, and the next, and watch your enchanting paintings come to life!
All the pages are perforated, making it easy to tear out each finished work to frame and share!
Meet the animals that call the woods home as you scratch and sketch your way through these fun pages!
- Learn about bears and bunnies, owls and eagles, and other woodland creatures as you trace and draw with the included stylus to uncover sparkly gold, silver, and rainbow colors.
- Trace each creature with the stylus to make it shine with rainbow colors and sparkly foil.
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own doodles and drawings.
- Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
- Sturdy art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
Written and designed for younger paper pilots, it has simpler planes with brighter, bolder graphics; games, activities, and fun aviation facts (the "A=Alpha, B=Bravo" pilots' alphabet, for example); and everything kids need to fold and fly. They will learn how to design their own planes, do stunts, and build a 3-D airport with stuff found around the house, and they'll discover that the largest aircraft ever flown wasn't a plane at all. There are 16 models and 76 full-color planes in all, a full-color poster of an airport, a pilot's license and flight log, and a field guide to common aircraft.