Peter Pauper Press
Mommy, Baby, and Me
A dog's world is turned upside-down when his owner brings home a new baby. How will the pooch adjust to the noisy, smelly, furless creature who is hogging all the attention?
- This humorous picture book story of a family dog's adjustment to the arrival of a new baby will appeal to young readers adjusting to new siblings themselves.
- Children will enjoy the story's unexpected voice: the first-person point-of-view of the dog.
- Exuberant, full-color, cartoon-style illustrations add to the fun.
- Hardcover picture book with dust jacket.
- 32 pages.
- 8-3/4 inches wide by 11-1/4 inches high.