|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- A gripping collection of true stories of exploration and danger from the icy wastelands of Antarctica and the Arctic.
- Contains true life stories from the fated expedition of Captain Scott to Ernest Shackleton’s epic trek across the snow to save his crew trapped in the polar ice.
- Stories are illustrated with maps and line drawings and there are notes on sources and ideas for further reading.
- Gripping and engaging for readers who prefer real life to fiction and includes websites with video clips and more facts about the expeditions.
A Photicular Book- Dinosaur:
Journey a hundred million years back in time, and see 8 amazing dinosaurs in motion.
A New York Times bestseller!
Using unique Photicular® technology that’s like a 3-D movie on the page, DINOSAUR brings these legendary, long-extinct creatures to life. Each image delivers a rich, immersive visual experience—and the result is breathtaking. There’s a herd of giant sauroposeidons, with their impossibly long necks, lumbering across the sun-drenched plains, a threatened velociraptor waving its wildly feathered arms, and more.
Flipping through these pages is transports readers to Earth’s distant past. With informative text by science writer Kathy Wollard, it’s like a natural history museum but better—experience it for yourself!
A Photicular Book- Safari
A New York Times bestseller, Safari is a magical journey for the whole family. Readers, as if on African safari, encounter eight wild animals that come alive using never-before-seen Photicular technology. Each full-color image is like a 3-D movie on the page, delivering a rich, fluid, immersive visual experience. The result is breathtaking. The cheetah bounds. The gazelle leaps. The African elephant snaps its ears. The gorilla munches the leaves off a branch. It’s mesmerizing, as visually immediate as a National Geographic or Animal Planet special.
Accompanying the images is Safari, the guide: It begins with an evocative journal of a safari along the Mara River in Kenya and interweaves the history of safaris. Then for each animal there is a lively, informative essay and an at-a-glance list of important facts. It’s the romance of being on safari—and the thrill of seeing the animals in motion— in a book unlike any other.
A Weed Is a Flower : The Life of George Washington Carver Paperback – April 15, 1988
by Aliki (Author, Illustrator)
Aliki is the author and illustrator of more than fifty books for children that are treasured by readers all over the world. Her many well-loved titles include My Visit to the Zoo, My Visit to the Aquarium, My Visit to the Dinosaurs, Wild and Woolly Mammoths, Tabby, and Those Summers. Aliki lives near the Globe theater, in London, England.
In Her Own Words..."Aliki grew up in Philadelphia in a big Greek family where everyone was busy creating and sharing their activities. She knew from the time she was in kindergarten that she wanted to bean artist, although music was also a natural talent. She was encouraged throughout her early life by her parents and by teachers she will never forget."She graduated from the Philadelphia Collegeof Art and started a career in advertising art. After she married Franz Brandenberg, Aliki continued her career in his country, Switzerland, where they lived for three years. It was there that she wrote and illustrated her first book, The Story of William Tell, which was published in England. When they moved to New York, Aliki wrote and illustrated My Five Senses--the book that changed the direction of her career and her life.
Although she had never thought of being a writer, Aliki has been making books ever since. Children's books, she says, are a combination of two things I love: words and pictures. I also love the privacy of books--both reading them and making them. Aliki writes fiction, in which she can express her feelings, and nonfiction research books about subjects she's interested in and wants to know more about. Each book is a new challenge; each is different, she says. The subject directs the way I illustrate a book, the same way friends bring out different parts of us. The challenge is to get the words right and then to make pictures that expand and enhance their meaning.""Besides her own books, Aliki has illustrated many written by Franz Brandenberg and other authors. Her two children are also in the arts. Jason is a filmmaker and Alexa is a children's book author-illustrator. They appear in almost all of her books as cats, mice, or themselves.
All About China: Stories, Songs, Crafts and More for Kids Hardcover – November 11, 2014
All About China is the next best thing to being there!
China is the world's largest and most populated country boasting thousands of years of history, tradition and culture. InAll About China, you'll:
- Discover the fantastic Chinese tales about the creation of the earth and the origin of the Moon Goddess
- Delve into China's multifaceted cultural heritage, visit breathtaking places and learn Chinese folk songs
- Take a crack at solving a tangram shape puzzle
- Learn about the twelve Chinese zodiac animals
- Try your hand at making a traditional brush painting of a panda, bamboo and other subjects
Something really scary has also happened to his mum and it's going to take all of Jack's courage to deal with it.
Among the Hidden (Shadow Children #1) Paperback – March 1, 2000
Luke has never been to school. He's never had a birthday party, or gone to a friend's house for an overnight. In fact, Luke has never had a friend.
Luke is one of the shadow children, a third child forbidden by the Population Police. He's lived his entire life in hiding, and now, with a new housing development replacing the woods next to his family's farm, he is no longer even allowed to go outside.
Then, one day Luke sees a girl's face in the window of a house where he knows two other children already live. Finally, he's met a shadow child like himself. Jen is willing to risk everything to come out of the shadows -- does Luke dare to become involved in her dangerous plan? Can he afford not to?
In these one-of-a-kind picture books, every page is bursting with life—and tons to discover!
Children as young as two have a blast pointing out recognizable things—a blue tricycle, a hungry dog, a piggyback ride—while older kids can follow the star characters from page to page, telling their stories along the way.
How? Wimmelbooks are virtually instruction-free, inviting kids to make their own way through the busy Wimmelworld they encounter, and to craft their own stories. First, you’re introduced to a unique cast of characters who are hidden in plain sight on the pages that follow. As you seek them out, each character’s storyline unfolds, but it’s up to kids to interpret the scenes and create stories they think fit. It’s hours upon hours of fun—and an effortless introduction to literacy to boot.
Athlete vs. Mathlete Paperback – February 5, 2013
Perfect for fans of Matt Christopher and Andrew Clements alike, this is a lighthearted and hilarious look at what happens when brains meets brawn meets basketball.
The journey starts on a sunny day in New York City and ends on a beautiful San Francisco night, with stops in Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, London, Paris, Cape Town, Cairo, Beijing, and Tokyo. These friendly babies welcome us to their cities with delightful greetings in their original languages (with English translations) in a simple narration that will appeal to any global mini citizen.
- ''Notes'' columns and baby supply lists allow you and/or childcare providers to communicate what needs to be done when.
- Portable size allows you to take your tracker on the go or keep it within reach for nighttime feedings.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes, appointment cards, etc.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Book measures 5-3/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 96 pages.