|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Unplugged Play: Preschool (3-5)
Unplug Your Preschooler with more than 200 screen-free games and activities!
“Just plain fun!... Will help parents give their children the kind of childhood that more and more children are missing.”––Mary Piper, PhD., author of Reviving Ophelia Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls
From Animal Doctor to Lunch Bag Puppet, Letter Hunt to Life-Size Me, here are more than 200 screen-free games and activities to help kids enjoy the wholesome, old-fashioned experience of playing creatively and freely...without technology. There are outdoor games and indoor games, games to play solo and games to play with others, arts and crafts, songs and rhymes, playdates and party favorites––even instant activities to do at the kitchen table while dinner’s cooking. All games are preschooler-tested and approved.
A note to parents: Play matters! Technology has its place, but these unplugged games are designed to stretch the imagination, spark creativity, build strong bodies, and forge deeper connections with family and friends.
163 Piece Boltz STEM Builder Kit - USA Toys
Keep young minds stimulated with these hands-on learning toys for boys and girls; this 163-pc. building kit encourages logical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity with 2 toy ratchet and 161 BOLTZ building pieces. Use these interlocking gear toys to build create robots, vehicles, towers, and more; launch active engineering and learning for kids ages 3-4 with the included building guide, then watch older kids 5-7 tackle more advanced STEM toy structures. These unique educational toys introduce lifelong collaboration and sharing concepts at an early age; watch kids learn from each other as they make their imaginations come alive with these take-apart toys while honing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. These are perfect for kids 3 years and up.
Wenno 30 Piece Animals Play Set.
- Assorted animal figures in different colors ,realistic animal appearance, It's very fun and educational. Kids will enjoy hours of Imaginative play fostering an interest in science.
- Perfect for party favors, birthday party games, educational purposes, party decoration, party favors, handouts or rewards.
3 Set Available: Farm Animals, Dinosaurs and North America Animals
A Photicular Book- Dinosaur:
Journey a hundred million years back in time, and see 8 amazing dinosaurs in motion.
A New York Times bestseller!
Using unique Photicular® technology that’s like a 3-D movie on the page, DINOSAUR brings these legendary, long-extinct creatures to life. Each image delivers a rich, immersive visual experience—and the result is breathtaking. There’s a herd of giant sauroposeidons, with their impossibly long necks, lumbering across the sun-drenched plains, a threatened velociraptor waving its wildly feathered arms, and more.
Flipping through these pages is transports readers to Earth’s distant past. With informative text by science writer Kathy Wollard, it’s like a natural history museum but better—experience it for yourself!
A Photicular Book- Safari
A New York Times bestseller, Safari is a magical journey for the whole family. Readers, as if on African safari, encounter eight wild animals that come alive using never-before-seen Photicular technology. Each full-color image is like a 3-D movie on the page, delivering a rich, fluid, immersive visual experience. The result is breathtaking. The cheetah bounds. The gazelle leaps. The African elephant snaps its ears. The gorilla munches the leaves off a branch. It’s mesmerizing, as visually immediate as a National Geographic or Animal Planet special.
Accompanying the images is Safari, the guide: It begins with an evocative journal of a safari along the Mara River in Kenya and interweaves the history of safaris. Then for each animal there is a lively, informative essay and an at-a-glance list of important facts. It’s the romance of being on safari—and the thrill of seeing the animals in motion— in a book unlike any other.
A Weed Is a Flower : The Life of George Washington Carver Paperback – April 15, 1988
by Aliki (Author, Illustrator)
Aliki is the author and illustrator of more than fifty books for children that are treasured by readers all over the world. Her many well-loved titles include My Visit to the Zoo, My Visit to the Aquarium, My Visit to the Dinosaurs, Wild and Woolly Mammoths, Tabby, and Those Summers. Aliki lives near the Globe theater, in London, England.
In Her Own Words..."Aliki grew up in Philadelphia in a big Greek family where everyone was busy creating and sharing their activities. She knew from the time she was in kindergarten that she wanted to bean artist, although music was also a natural talent. She was encouraged throughout her early life by her parents and by teachers she will never forget."She graduated from the Philadelphia Collegeof Art and started a career in advertising art. After she married Franz Brandenberg, Aliki continued her career in his country, Switzerland, where they lived for three years. It was there that she wrote and illustrated her first book, The Story of William Tell, which was published in England. When they moved to New York, Aliki wrote and illustrated My Five Senses--the book that changed the direction of her career and her life.
Although she had never thought of being a writer, Aliki has been making books ever since. Children's books, she says, are a combination of two things I love: words and pictures. I also love the privacy of books--both reading them and making them. Aliki writes fiction, in which she can express her feelings, and nonfiction research books about subjects she's interested in and wants to know more about. Each book is a new challenge; each is different, she says. The subject directs the way I illustrate a book, the same way friends bring out different parts of us. The challenge is to get the words right and then to make pictures that expand and enhance their meaning.""Besides her own books, Aliki has illustrated many written by Franz Brandenberg and other authors. Her two children are also in the arts. Jason is a filmmaker and Alexa is a children's book author-illustrator. They appear in almost all of her books as cats, mice, or themselves.
- CREATE YOUR OWN GEMSTONES - Rock tumbling is a hugely popular hobby for kids and adults! This starter rock tumbler makes it fun and easy to turn rough rocks into beautifully polished gemstones, thanks to its simple operation and durable design.
- A TUMBLER THAT'S MADE TO LAST - The durable motor allows you to tumble multiple batches of rocks. An improved, leak-proof barrel is lined with rubber for quieter operation while tumbling on the sturdy tumbler base.
- ALL-IN-ONE TUMBLING KIT - This kit has everything you need and then some! You get ½ a pound of rough rocks with nine different types of gemstones inside, five jewelry fastenings, and our four-stage rock polishing grit.
- EASY TO USE AND EDUCATIONAL - Detailed tumbler instructions lead you step-by-step through the rock tumbling process, A full-color learning guide details how rocks are naturally polished and has fascinating facts about the gemstones in the kit.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Gemstone Refill Kit -
- A beautiful addition to your rock collection!
- Includes one pound of assorted rocks gathered from all over the world, four different types of polishing grit, and jewelry settings
- Gemstones include: tiger's eye, amethyst, aventurine, agate, rose quartz, red jasper, sodalite, dalmatian jasper and hematite
- Skill-building activity: encourage scientific exploration and an interest in gemology, and spark creativity with these unique gems!
- Gemstone rock refill pack is designed to work with our Rock Tumbler (sold separately)
- For family use.
Brainstorm Toys Massive Magnet - Small Foot
- STEM MADE FOR FUN: This Massive Magnet designed for small hands and curious minds
- FUNCTIONAL: Separate North and South Poles with loads of lifting power
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Magnet is case in a durable bright red plastic which is hard to lose or damage. Perfect for school kids
- Magnet dimensions: 7.5" H x 7.5" W
- Brainstorm Toys is Distributed by Legler Toys USA
- Designed and suitable for ages 3+ years
Chem C1000 - Thamos & Kosmos
Enroll in CHEM C1000 and prepare for a lifetime of fascination with this essential science through 125 diverse experiments. Start with an introduction to the field of chemistry and famous chemists. Set up your lab space and learn how to safely handle the lab equipment and chemicals.
Learn about indicators with litmus solution and write a secret message in invisible ink. Test the inks from your colored markers on the chromatography racetrack to reveal their different color components. Experiment with air pressure, surface tension, and the physical properties of fluids.
Experiment with two well-known metals, iron and copper. Investigate carbon dioxide. Dissolve metals with electrochemical reactions. Explore water and its elements, saturated and unsaturated solutions, and crystals. Split water into hydrogen and oxygen with electrolysis, and form oxygen from hydrogen peroxide.
Experiment with soaps, detergents, and emulsions of water and oil. Investigate chemistry in the kitchen by experimenting with sugar, honey, eggs and proteins, fatty acids, and calcium.
Begin to build a strong foundation in chemistry with exposure to a broad range of chemical phenomena and hands-on laboratory experiences. This kit provides clear instructions for preparing and performing the experiments, offers safety advice, offers explanations for the observed occurrences, and asks and answers questions about the results. Thorough safety precautions and instructions ensure safe experimentation. Professional quality equipment helps you make the most of your chemistry experiments. 80-page, full-color experiment manual.
Chem C2000 - Thames & Kosmos
Discover how fascinating the world is when you understand the remarkable reactions behind ordinary occurrences. CHEM C2000 includes everything in CHEM C1000 and more — with twice the tools and materials, and more than three times the experiments. Most notably, this kit introduces you to the alcohol burner for experiments that require heat, greatly expanding the number of experiments you can conduct.
Experiment with filtering and separating mixtures, combustion, and electrochemical reactions. Learn how to work with indicators and stronger acids and bases. Explore elements and compounds, including the chemical and physical properties of water, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon. Discover atoms and molecules. Inspect soaps and household cleaners.
Experiment with various foods from the kitchen to learn about sugars, fats, and proteins. Investigate metals such as iron, copper, and aluminum. Learn about how chemistry is used in environmental protection and industry.
After completing CHEM C2000, you will have experienced firsthand the most important topics in chemistry, creating an excellent foundation for later study of chemical equations and atomic structure.
The 128-page, full-color manual guides aspiring young chemists through 250 experiments. The manual provides clear instructions for preparing and performing the experiments and explains the results. Thorough safety precautions and instructions ensure safe experimentation. Professional quality equipment helps you make the most of your chemistry