|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Asmodee Patchwork Americana
Patchwork Americana is the new edition of the highly acclaimed game by renowned designer Uwe Rosenberg. The original Patchwork is one of Lookout's biggest hits, and this Americana Edition brings the same great two-player fun in an all new style. Patchwork Americana introduces new art and components inspired by the quilting communities of the United States. In the game, each player worksto create a beautiful, Americana-inspired patchwork quilt out of the available patches by placing them on their 9x9 game board, looking to avoid leaving any empty spaces. The most beautiful quilt wins!
- SPECIAL AMERICANA EDITION: All the fun of the original Patchwork board game is back with new art and components inspired by the United States quilting community and its crafting traditions.
- QUILT MAKING PUZZLE GAME: Patchwork is a wonderful two-player game that captures the magic of needlework and sewing fabric together into designs. Each player works to create a beautiful patchwork quilt out of the available patches.
- STRATEGY GAME: Working with the patches they receive, players compete to build the most aesthetic quilt possible on their 9x9 game board. Players never know what patch they’ll be able to claim, so they must carefully lay out their board.
- FAMILY FUN: Parents and kids will love competing to build a beautiful quilt in this easy to learn game.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 2 players ages 8 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
Gobblet Gobblers: Hungry for fun? Gobblet Gobblers is an easy to learn strategy game with an irresistible cast of characters. Like Tic-Tac-Toe, players have to line up three of their Gobblers in a row to win. Here's the catch: you can gobble up your opponent's smaller pieces to steal their spot! Put on your thinking cap to outmaneuver your opponent and win the game.
Blue Orange Games Pengoloo Award Winning Wooden Skill Building Memory Color Recognition Game for Kids
Pengoloo: This adorable memory game takes you to the South Pole for a fun filled eggs-petition! On each turn, players roll the colored dice and look underneath two penguins for eggs of the same color. If you guess right, the penguin hops on your iceberg. But watch out, other players may remember what egg it hides and steal your penguin on their turn! The first to collect six penguins on their iceberg wins.
Regal Games Travel Bingo
Regal Games Travel Bingo. The original Travel Bingo with over 10 million units sold. Priced for Impulse. Three different games for miles and hours of fun. Shutter Slide bingo cards measure 6.75 in x 6.5 in with large print that makes them easy to read for kids and adults! Open counter display with 24 units promotes customers to “Try Me". The Auto Bingo Travel Set is perfect for family vacations, car rides, and road trips. Each card features a variety of objects you can find on the road, highways, and more - perfect for hours of car ride fun!.” Ages 3+
Catan™ the original strategy board game. Your adventurous settlers seek to tame the remote but rich isle of Catan. Start by revealing Catan's many harbors and regions: pastures, fields, mountains, hills, forests, and desert. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same! Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. Use resource combinations- grain, wool, ore, brick, and lumber-to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements, and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards, or lucky dice (even outside your turn). But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious gains!
It’s the think-fast, fun party game that’s challenging without being intimidating! Roll the big cubes to get your nine categories, like Contagious Things, Buffet Foods, Hotties or Colors, and then press the timer to get your letter. Now take turns naming things in a category that start with that letter! Grab the cube when you name something, but if the random timer stops on your turn, you lose that round! With 54 categories and 21 letters, the game is different each time you play!
For 3 or more players.
Ages 14 and Up
Blue Orange Photosynthesis Board Game: Welcome to the world of Photosynthesis, the green strategy board game! Plant and shape the ever-changing forest as you cultivate your seeds and your strategy. Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays. Carefully pick where you sow and when you grow, as trees in the shadows are blocked from light, and from points. This game features realistic gameplay and beautiful graphics.
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Sun Segment
- 4 Player Boards
- 1 First Player Token
- 24 Scoring Tokens
- 4 Sun Marker Tokens
- 24 Seed Tokens (6 of each species)
- 32 Small Trees (8 of each species)
- 16 Medium Trees (4 of each species)
- 8 Big Trees (2 of each species)
- Illustrated Rules
One in a Chameleon - Fat Brain Toys
These chameleons need help blending in!
Each of the 24 challenges features a unique pattern. Within each pattern is a special place for eight of the magnetic chameleons to hide.
Pick the chameleons that match the colors and then test your visual-spatial skills to find all the hiding spots!
Master the art of invisibility with the fascinating on-the-go game of One in a Chameleon.
Brainteaser game of matching chameleons with designs
Blue Orange Pappy Winchester Board Game
Pappy Winchester has kicked the bucket! Poor thing! He was the king of swindlers and everyone knows he was filthy rich! His final wish was that his descendants would share his fortune and the plots of his ranch, with the richest becoming the new head of the family. After all, for him the most important thing was that his money stayed in the family! Pappy thought of everything and left an outline of his belongings. You and the other heirs are now assembled around this map to share out Pappy’s possessions.