|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh my! If you like to go to the zoo and see all of the exotic animals, then this is the book for you! Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art! Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding.
- All Do A Dot Art! Products are made in the USA
A Photicular Book- Ocean:
A New York Times bestseller, Ocean is like being on a dive. Using Photicular technology, each image is like a 3-D movie on the page, delivering a rich, fluid visual experience. Open the book, and the reader is swept into the magic of an underwater world, face-to-face with a floating Yellow-Banded Sweetlips; with a glow-in-the-dark Deep-Sea Anglerfish; with a Sea Horse swaying in balletic motion; with a Sand Tiger Shark gliding along the ocean floor, its gaze haunting, its hook-toothed mouth gulping open and closed.
The text by Carol Kaufmann enchants with its descriptions of coral reefs; a journey on Alvin, the 17-ton submersible; and a meditation on our oceans. Then, for each creature, she writes a lively and informative essay, along with vital statistics—size, habitat, range, diet, and more.
The Photicular process uses an innovative lenticular technology, sliding lenses, and original four-color video imagery. The result is like a movie in your hands—the dance of life in a book.
A Photicular Book- Safari
A New York Times bestseller, Safari is a magical journey for the whole family. Readers, as if on African safari, encounter eight wild animals that come alive using never-before-seen Photicular technology. Each full-color image is like a 3-D movie on the page, delivering a rich, fluid, immersive visual experience. The result is breathtaking. The cheetah bounds. The gazelle leaps. The African elephant snaps its ears. The gorilla munches the leaves off a branch. It’s mesmerizing, as visually immediate as a National Geographic or Animal Planet special.
Accompanying the images is Safari, the guide: It begins with an evocative journal of a safari along the Mara River in Kenya and interweaves the history of safaris. Then for each animal there is a lively, informative essay and an at-a-glance list of important facts. It’s the romance of being on safari—and the thrill of seeing the animals in motion— in a book unlike any other.
Something really scary has also happened to his mum and it's going to take all of Jack's courage to deal with it.
- ''Notes'' columns and baby supply lists allow you and/or childcare providers to communicate what needs to be done when.
- Portable size allows you to take your tracker on the go or keep it within reach for nighttime feedings.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes, appointment cards, etc.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Book measures 5-3/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 96 pages.
Now comes Bananagrams! The Official Book, which translates the brain-twisting word fun of the game onto the page, and adds much, much more. Even if you've never dipped your hand into the Bananagrams pouch, the book stands on its own with hours of challenging play. Written by the only three-time National Scrabble Champion, Joe Edley, Bananagrams! offers sixteen clever puzzle types, including Banana Trees, where the object is to build word grids based on a theme; Banana Splits, a collection of four quick anagram puzzles to be solved in rapid-fire style; Banana Leaves, with its four-, five-, six- and seven-letter words; Banana Filling—what happens when you add a "K"?; and more. The puzzles have four levels of difficulty, from one banana to four bananas. Plus, there are glossaries; special strategies for Bananagrams: The Game; a list of "Weords"—weird words that are cool to play; two- and three-letter words to take your game to the next level; fun banana facts; and, of course, an answer key.
It’s fun to be smart! Loved by kids, teacher approved, and parent trusted, Brain Quest Grade 3 Workbook reviews and reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with hands-on activities and games covering spelling and vocabulary, reading comprehension, parts of speech, odds and evens, multiplication tables, and much, much more—with friendly illustrations throughout.
Aligned with Common Core State Standards and expertly vetted by award-winning teachers, this workbook is designed to appeal to kids’ natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, it’s written to help parents follow along and explain key concepts for homework help! With colorful stickers, a fold-out poster, award certificate, and Brain Quest Mini Decks in the back
Also available: Summer Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-K & K through Grades 5 & 6) and Brain Quest Decks (Pre-K through Grade 7).
The snoring goes on, on and on through the night. They never stop snoring till the first morning light.
Ah, all those dinosaurs look so cute in their pajamas. See them yawn and stretch and brush their teeth. Soon they’ll be sound asleep, and . . . OH NO! SNORING!!!
Little kids love big dinosaurs. They also love the sublime silliness of Sandra Boynton books. So what better way to wind down at the end of the day than with DINOSNORES, a rhyming and rhythmic ritual of getting ready for bed—featuring a pile of loudly snoozing dinos.
For Animal Loving Little Ones
Find charming critters to color including raccoons, a sly fox, a curious alligator, and much more. Artwork is big and bold allowing budding artists to mix and layer color easily. Heavy card stock pages prevent bleeding and contain mess allowing creativity to thrive. This Creative Activity Book is designed to be used with Do A Dot Art's sponge tip markers. Let these lovable animal characters inspire masterpieces that can be easily removed from the book and be put on display.
Dorje is a beautiful Royal Bengal tiger û but he has no stripes. In a small Buddhist monastery in Tibet, Master Wu explains the reasons behind Dorje's missing stripes, and offers hope for the future.
A sensitively written, beautifully illustrated story about the struggle for survival.
DRAGONS LOVE TACOS - Penguin Random House
A #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon, this deliciously funny read-aloud is an unforgettable tale of new friends and the perfect snack that will make you laugh until spicy salsa comes out of your nose.
Dragons love tacos. They love chicken tacos, beef tacos, great big tacos, and teeny tiny tacos. So if you want to lure a bunch of dragons to your party, you should definitely serve tacos. Buckets and buckets of tacos. Unfortunately, where there are tacos, there is also salsa. And if a dragon accidentally eats spicy salsa . . . oh, boy. You’re in red-hot trouble.