|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Blue Orange Djubi Replacement Balls
Need a refill? No problem. Gutters. Dogs. Trees. As much as we hate it, there are many Djubi traps out there. For those times when you’ve lost a Djubi ball or two or just would like to have more, you can just refill your stash. Available in two sizes (4 large or 5 medium per pack), the Djubi refill packs are there when you need them.
- Big, bold artwork makes it easy for children to feel successful when coloring in all of our fun art activity books
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding
- Perforated for easy removal and display
- Exceptional performance
USA Made Product
Plus Plus Baseplate - Expand your creative possibilities with the Plus-Plus baseplate! This durable platform can be used to build a scene, make a spinning top, and much more. Connect 2 together to make multi-story structures!
Plus-Plus Baseplate Duo - Expand your creative possibilities with the Plus-Plus baseplate! This durable platform can be used to build a scene, make a spinning top, and much more. Connect 2 together to make multi-story structures! Compatible with all regular-size Plus-Plus pieces.
Each baseplate measures 4.5" x 4.5" (114mm x 114mm). Plus-Plus pieces sold separately.
Made in Denmark.
Baseplate Builder Sets:
Duo Blue and Gray
Gobblet Gobblers: Hungry for fun? Gobblet Gobblers is an easy to learn strategy game with an irresistible cast of characters. Like Tic-Tac-Toe, players have to line up three of their Gobblers in a row to win. Here's the catch: you can gobble up your opponent's smaller pieces to steal their spot! Put on your thinking cap to outmaneuver your opponent and win the game.
Learn numbers, letters and shapes with our Play and Learn activity book. This is a classic Do A Dot Art activity book with 2 different booklets projects to be created by the child. The first is a Letter booklet with large letters and corresponding pictures, like A is for apple. The second is a number booklet with large numbers and pictures, like 5 balloons for counting. Play and Learn is very beneficial for developing pre-writing skills for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
USA Made Product
Do A Dot Art! Play and Learn Creative Activity and Coloring Book
Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes
Leaning letters and numbers can be fun with the Do a Dot Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes book. These playful pages will bring confidence and enthusiasm to children learning classic preschool and kindergarten concepts. This educational recourse assists in developing beneficial pre-writing skills. For convince, the letters, numbers, and shapes coloring activities are divided between two booklets. Bold and big artwork provide children with freedom to be artists. Both "Play and Learn" booklets are designed to be used with Do A Dot's markers. Heavy cardstock preventing bleeding and mess will make parents and/or teachers smile as little ones present their accomplishments. Easily remove perforated pages to display.
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh my! If you like to go to the zoo and see all of the exotic animals, then this is the book for you! Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art! Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding.
- All Do A Dot Art! Products are made in the USA
SmartMax allows children to explore magnetism safely. Oversized SmartMax pieces are specifically designed for handling by young kids. Older children will have fun using the pieces to construct towers and bridges.
Learn about magnetic attraction and repulsion through play. The magnets are strong enough to carry up to 60 times their weight!
This set is an extension set only. It is made as an add-on to the SmartMax Basic Sets.
This set includes :
Border Collies are real bundles of energy, and love all mental and physical challenges. They often complete tasks quicker than their masters can come up with new ones for them to do. They can even learn to wind down car windows, jump a skipping rope or balance glasses of water on their nose. It´s no wonder that they regularly win the awards at agility and retrieving competitions. In addition, Border Collies can understand up to 1,000 words – far more than a two-year-old child.
Baby giraffes are reared together with other young animals in a kind of kindergarten. A female giraffe from the herd acts as the "nursery school teacher" and looks after the calves while the other mothers search for food. If predators approach, she immediately raises the alarm. Then the female giraffes stand protectively in front of their babies and kick at the attackers. At around four months, they start to pluck and eat the small leaves from trees, but they still suckle from their mothers until they are ninth months.