|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh my! If you like to go to the zoo and see all of the exotic animals, then this is the book for you! Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Like all Do A Dot Art coloring books, Whos in the Zoo has big bold artwork, activities that allow children to do original planning and thinking, and fun games!
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art! Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art.
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding.
- All Do A Dot Art! Products are made in the USA
- Big, bold artwork makes it easy for children to feel successful when coloring in all of our fun art activity books
- Designed to cultivate the budding artist in your little one. You will notice our graphics have been designed to work with the large sponge tips of Do A Dot Art Markers, while at the same time not deciphering where each dot goes, so your little one has the joy of turning each page into their own work of art
- Printed on heavy card stock paper to prevent bleeding
- Perforated for easy removal and display
- Exceptional performance
USA Made Product
Do A Dot Art! Rainbow 6 Pack The Original Dot Marker
Do A Dot Art! Rainbow 6 Pack
Do A Dot Art! Rainbow set comes with 6 WASHABLE markers. Each marker has a PATENTED large sponge tip that will never dry out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Do A Dot Art! markers have bold pigments and bright colors that dry fast. Perfect for layering, blending, mixing colors, and covering a lot of space.
Do A Dot Art! markers are incredibly beneficial for teaching young children the benefits of layered learning. They are the perfect art medium for those seeking arts and crafts that spark creativity and inspire open-ended unscripted play.
Do A Dot Art! Rainbow set comes with 6 washable markers, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
Come see why Do A Dot Art! is the art medium used in preschools and elementary schools around the world!
For the past 24 years kids all over the world have been “dotting” with Do A Dot Art! Do A Dot Art! has become a staple art product in homes and preschools throughout the world. Parents and teachers love that its so easy for their children to create fun, imaginative open ended works of art, with limitless possibilities by simply twisting of the cap and letting imaginations run wild.
Do A Dot Art! is designed and manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality materials and standards. Rest easy knowing your children are using quality products manufactured in our own factory and packed with love and care.
Do A Dot Art! Markers Brilliant Washable 6 pack, The Original Dot Marker
- NO CUPS, NO BRUSH, NO MESS, Brilliant washable dot markers are easy set up clean up. Comes with 6 non-toxic colors Pink,Teal, Violet, Lime Green, Sunflower Yellow, and Brown in no spill, no splash bottles. Perfect for all of your arts and crafts projects
- MADE IN THE USA using only the highest quality materials and standards to ensure kids have endless fun, and parents and teachers have piece of mind. All Do A Dot Art! markers are GLUTEN FREE and LATEX FREE
- PROMOTES EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT designed for layered learning, developing hand eye coordination and color recognition. Easy to use, perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten arts and crafts projects. DRIES QUICKLY
- EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS, with generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art! markers have MORE PAINT than other dot markers. Just twist off the cap and let the creativity begin
- FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. Do A Dot Art! markers have a large sponge tip dauber that never dries out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Kids love dabbing, dotting, mixing, blending and layeriing colors to create their own masterpieces!
Gobblet Gobblers: Hungry for fun? Gobblet Gobblers is an easy to learn strategy game with an irresistible cast of characters. Like Tic-Tac-Toe, players have to line up three of their Gobblers in a row to win. Here's the catch: you can gobble up your opponent's smaller pieces to steal their spot! Put on your thinking cap to outmaneuver your opponent and win the game.
Plus Plus Baseplate - Expand your creative possibilities with the Plus-Plus baseplate! This durable platform can be used to build a scene, make a spinning top, and much more. Connect 2 together to make multi-story structures!
Plus-Plus Baseplate Duo - Expand your creative possibilities with the Plus-Plus baseplate! This durable platform can be used to build a scene, make a spinning top, and much more. Connect 2 together to make multi-story structures! Compatible with all regular-size Plus-Plus pieces.
Each baseplate measures 4.5" x 4.5" (114mm x 114mm). Plus-Plus pieces sold separately.
Made in Denmark.
Baseplate Builder Sets:
Duo Blue and Gray
Learn numbers, letters and shapes with our Play and Learn activity book. This is a classic Do A Dot Art activity book with 2 different booklets projects to be created by the child. The first is a Letter booklet with large letters and corresponding pictures, like A is for apple. The second is a number booklet with large numbers and pictures, like 5 balloons for counting. Play and Learn is very beneficial for developing pre-writing skills for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
USA Made Product
Do A Dot Art! Play and Learn Creative Activity and Coloring Book
Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes
Leaning letters and numbers can be fun with the Do a Dot Fun with Letters, Numbers and Shapes book. These playful pages will bring confidence and enthusiasm to children learning classic preschool and kindergarten concepts. This educational recourse assists in developing beneficial pre-writing skills. For convince, the letters, numbers, and shapes coloring activities are divided between two booklets. Bold and big artwork provide children with freedom to be artists. Both "Play and Learn" booklets are designed to be used with Do A Dot's markers. Heavy cardstock preventing bleeding and mess will make parents and/or teachers smile as little ones present their accomplishments. Easily remove perforated pages to display.
SmartMax allows children to explore magnetism safely. Oversized SmartMax pieces are specifically designed for handling by young kids. Older children will have fun using the pieces to construct towers and bridges.
Learn about magnetic attraction and repulsion through play. The magnets are strong enough to carry up to 60 times their weight!
This set is an extension set only. It is made as an add-on to the SmartMax Basic Sets.
This set includes :
Border Collies are real bundles of energy, and love all mental and physical challenges. They often complete tasks quicker than their masters can come up with new ones for them to do. They can even learn to wind down car windows, jump a skipping rope or balance glasses of water on their nose. It´s no wonder that they regularly win the awards at agility and retrieving competitions. In addition, Border Collies can understand up to 1,000 words – far more than a two-year-old child.