|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Sea Turtle Info Puzzle - Paper House Productions
The Sea Turtle needs your help! Find out all about these amazing creatures in this 2 in 1 Info Puzzle. Side one of the 330 piece, cut to shape puzzle features a striking illustration of a Sea Turtle. Then for a completely new experience turn it over to the Infographics side and learn all about Sea Turtles. Did you know that some Sea Turtles swim thousands of miles a year? Or that they’ve been around since the time of the dinosaurs? Find fun facts and learn what we can do to help Sea Turtles thrive for generations to come. Puzzles are a fun way to improve memory and problem solving skills while reducing stress. Paper House Puzzles are crafted with the highest quality materials and feature paper on the top and bottom of the pieces which eliminates warping, reduces puzzle dust and gives the pieces a superior feel.
300-PIECE PUZZLE: The 300-piece Woodland Forest shaped scene jigsaw puzzle is perfect for kids ages 7 and up. The finished puzzle measures 23” x 16” and is fun and challenging for the entire family to complete together.
COLORFUL SCENE: Brightly colored illustrations of a variety of woodland forest animals, birds, insects and more set the scene of the puzzle. Featuring creatures large and small, there is something new to find with each look.
UNIQUE PUZZLE SHAPE: Get ready for a surprise when the puzzle is completed! The finished puzzle is die-cut in the shape of a bear, adding a wow-factor to this unique and fun puzzle.
STURDY STORAGE BOX: The durable 11.5” x 8.5” x 2” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe and free from damage. Also makes a great gift.
SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.
Hape's Go-Fish-Go Magnetic Wooden Toddler Maze Puzzle is designed to support learning and skill development. The classic wooden design offers timeless appeal and engaging features to keep your kid busy for hours.
There's something fishy going on here! With the magnetic bead maze, your little one can guide colorful beads through a friendly fish maze and get them from one end to the other with the magic magnetic wand which is attached to a string.
Ideal for travel, this magnetic bead puzzle features a carrying handle, and a fixed, clear plastic cover. All pieces are enclosed making for easy use and lots of fun.
Develop Important Problem-Solving Skills
These puzzle maze toys are a great solution to developing problem-solving and logic skills in little thinkers, and a Hape favorite for over thirty years.
Toys stimulate children through every stage of development, they help nurture and develop their natural abilities as they grow. The Go-Fish-Go challenges your child while encouraging the development of logic and problem-solving skills as kids figure out the best way to get the marbles through the fish maze.
Wooden Maze Material and Finishes
The multicolored and durable child safe paint finish catches grab the attention and the solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love and enjoy for years to come.
The safety of our products is our number one concern. All Hape’s products meet or exceed all applicable safety standards so you can be reassured that your children’s toys are nothing to be concerned about.
- ENDLESS MAZE EXPLORING FUN: Guide the beads with the magnetic wand through this friendly fish bead maze puzzle toy
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Build and improve early childhood development skills with refined logic and problem-solving skills as well as key motor skills in children 2+ years old
- DURABLE: The maze puzzle is made of high-quality wood which means the Go-Fish-Go is a friendly companion toy for life
- CONVENIENT: This fish-shaped bead maze features a carrying handle, which makes it an ideal travel toy
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Pieces are enclosed and fixed for your safety and convenience, and its sturdy wooden materials and transparent plastic cover keep the beads in place and secure. This wooden puzzle is finished with non-toxic paints which is safe and won’t fade
Ages: 24+ months
Tiltago - Fat Brain Toy Co.
Easy to solve, impossible to put down!
Tilt and roll to arrange the spheres into order, all while navigating around the two blockers. Line them up by number or roll them into a perfect rainbow. Then, use the hole in the middle to hold them in place and show off your win.
The more you play, the easier it gets to solve, the more it becomes an enjoyable fidget experience for your hands AND your brain!
Stay sharp on the go with Tiltago.
Road Trip Packing Puzzle - Fat Brain Toys
The Genius Star - Mukikim
165, 000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: The aim of the genius family game is to fill the 11 colored shapes in the 7 positioned blockers to complete a "STAR". There are 165,888 possible solutions in the 48 triangle spaces grid. It is the advanced version of "The Genius Square".... challenge yourself!
GAME OF THE YEAR: ASTRA "Best Toys For Kids" Winner! Well-made tabletop game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 11 colored shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn & have fun. It's time to "Shoot For The Stars"!
"GOLDEN STAR" TWIST TO WIN DOUBLE: Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought... and nerves of steel! Will you play safe… or go for a double win?!
PLAY SOLO... OR RACE TO AGAINST THE OPPONENT: It is a brain teaser puzzle game that you have to be both fast and smart! You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who complete a star first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the "GENIUS" star!
FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This family board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one? Also... try to find the way & complete the "Golden Star"!
Try the great Black Bear if you dare. Madd Capp Puzzles will challenge and inspire you, your family and friends. A poster sized puzzle when completed, fun facts and image reference contained inside. The 550 piece puzzle measures 27" x 27" when assembled. Great fun for the family. Madd Capp Puzzles are a cut above the rest.
- For ages 10 and up. Finished size: 27”x27” (poster-sized). Box size: 12”x10”x3”
- Unique shaped border . High gloss, photo-realistic animal image. Ribbon cut, interlocking puzzle pieces
- Packaged in a sealed poly bag and tamperproof box. Dust-free!
- Educational Fun Fact: Did you know Black Bears have the ability to survive without food for up to 7 months during hibernation.
- Most challenging puzzles we offer!
Blue Orange Tumblemaze
Let’s get this ball rolling! In this solo action gravity powered puzzle game, challenge yourself to roll stainless steel balls into specific spots with a minimum of trials, navigating between obstacles and using bonus walls to guide the balls into the right directions.
This ball rolling game using the forces of physics gets tougher with higher level challenges!
- Visual Perception
- Focus & Attention
- 1 Maze Board
- 21 Walls in 3 sizes
- 5 Steel Balls
- 40 Challenge Sheets
- 3 ''Make your own'' Challenge Sheets
- Illustrated Rules
Hape Farm Animal Puzzle and Play
Some animals like the water while others love the mud! Learn about where each animal feels at home with this colorful farmyard puzzle. There’s a farmyard scene on the flipside for even more fun!
- Classic puzzle for young children
- Fill in the spaces to find out where animals go on a farm
- Use pieces for independent play separate from the puzzle board
- Perfect for toddlers
- Durable child-safe paint and finishes
Mermaid Puzzle to Go - Muddpuppy
Puzzling on the move has never been easier with Mudpuppy's Mermaid Puzzle To Go. Packaged in a travel-friendly drawstring pouch, this puzzle features 3 whimsical mermaids as well as a few fishy friends.
- 36 pieces, 12 x 9", 30.5 x 23cm
- Ages 3+
- Silkscreened muslin bag package with drawstring, 6 x 7", 16.5 x 19cm
- Postcard with puzzle art included inside
- Puzzle fits on an airplane tray
- The fabric bag is 100% cotton. Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
Crankity by Fat Brain Toy Co.
2017 Parents' Choice Award Winner - Gold
Get your brain cranking!
The object is simple: build a puzzle solution between the red gear and the yellow wheel. When the gear teeth interlock, you'll be able to turn the wheel and send the whole contraption spinning!
Start by choosing a puzzle of your choice (there are four levels of difficulty so the whole family can play!).
Slide the card under the clear grid, then place the red gear and yellow wheel as indicated. Each puzzle will show you an array of colors and sizes of gears, and how many of each you'll need (you'll see them printed along the bottom of the card). Pull those out (you MUST use all of them!).
Now: solve that puzzle!
Think you’ve solved the puzzle? Give the yellow wheel a turn and see if your contraption spins! If the red gear spins along with all of the gears you MUST use, you have just engineered a solution to the puzzle!
If not, return to your design board and give your problem-solving skills another whirl!