Peter Pauper Press
Baby's Home, Now What? Eat, Sleep, Change -- Baby Tracker Logbook for Newborns Hardcover – November 25, 2016
This handy logbook contains all you need to keep track of your new baby during the first three months.
Clear and flexible charts allow you to jot down when Baby sleeps, eats, is changed, and more, all in one place.
- ''Notes'' columns and baby supply lists allow you and/or childcare providers to communicate what needs to be done when.
- Portable size allows you to take your tracker on the go or keep it within reach for nighttime feedings.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes, appointment cards, etc.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Book measures 5-3/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 96 pages.