The king has called for a lavish feast and tourney the likes of which have not been seen in the Seven Kingdoms since the days of Aegon the Conquerer. What's more the king has declared that at this feast he will choose his new Hand and you have a chance of rising to this lofty position. Of course you're not the only one with eyes set on becoming the power behind the Iron Throne.
Hand of the King is a fast-paced card game of conspiracies and sudden twists of fate for two to four players challenging each of you to gain the most support among the twisted intrigues of the Kings Landing court.
Each turn you send Varys to do your bidding moving through the court and inciting iconic characters from A Song of Ice and Fire to support your cause. With the help of some companions and crafty alliances with other players you just might rise to become the king's new Hand! In more detail players move Varys in orthogonal lines in a 6x6 grid stopping it on a character token then collecting that token and any other character from that House that you passed over. Possess as many characters from a House as someone else and you claim the banner from that person.
Regal Games Math Flash Cards
ALL AGES: 4 pack of math flashcards for helping children of all ages to learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and practice for tests and quizzes.
416 TOTAL MATH PROBLEMS: Each deck includes 52 cards with 104 problems, for a total of 416 problems to ensure that you never answer the same problem twice in a session.
ANSWERS ON BACKSIDE: Each card includes the solution to the problem on its backside to keep learning fast and fun.
TWO RINGS INCLUDED: This flashcard set includes two metal rings to easily organize your desk of cards, with each deck featuring hole punches to insert rings easily.
COLORFUL DESIGN: Each card features vibrant colors to keep the study of math problems exciting and fun.
- Emotions are sure to run high in this riotous Emoji Game.
- Be the first to collect a full set of emotions. But beware, the devious action cards may hamper your progress in this hilarious family card game.
- Use the action cards to swap emojis, pick on your opponents and attempt to win the hilarious competitions.
- A family-friendly game for 3-6 players, 8 years old and up.
- FROM GINGER FOX -- Specializing in innovative and crafty games, gifts and books – all with a clever little twist of ingenious originality.
Regal Games - Canasta
- ALL AGES: This Canasta card game from Regal Games offers classic Rummy style strategic gameplay which can be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike
- SMOOTH GAMEPLAY: Cards feature large easy to read numbers and point values to keep gameplay fast-paced and exciting
- TRAVEL GAME: Canasta card game is easy to pack up and bring with you on the go, making this card deck an excellent game to take on vacation, or to parties, birthdays, poker night, and other social gatherings
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Each card features a beautiful silver printed back to add a touch of class to any card game playing event
- PERFECT GIFT: Makes for a fun and unique present for Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year's, and other special occasions
Ginger Fox FCG Know it All
So you think you're a know-it-all, huh?
Then it's your time to shine with our Know it All Fast-Paced Trivia Game! This quick thinking trivia game has one main objective - to provide the most correct answers in the time allowed!
- The perfect game for low-tech family fun!
- Who can list the most answers in the time allowed?
- Includes 80 hexagon-shaped trivia cards.
- Suitable for 2 or more players aged 8 years and up.
A couple examples of the trivia questions include:
- The Disney Pixar movie Inside Out personifies five different emotions - name them.
- Four former US presidents are depicted on Mount Rushmore - name them.
Compact in size, so you can easily fit it in your suitcase for the next vacation, or keep it in the car, so you can break it out during the next road trip.
80 trivia cards. Box measures approximately 1.6 inches tall x 3.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches deep. Our Know it All Fast-Paced Trivia Game, is a battle of wits and speed, and some knowledge of pop-culture will get you far!
Ginger Fox FCG 10 Clues
Be the quickest to figure out the answers to the clues on the 80 question cards in this point scoring countdown! The game is simple - You're given 10 clues, and you get one guess after each clue. Clues start out difficult, but decrease in difficulty.
Regal Games Multiplication Flash Cards
ALL AGES: Set of multiplication math flashcards perfect for teaching multiplication to children of ages and makes learning multiplication fun and educational.
ANSWERS ON BACK: Each card features the solution to the problem on its backside to self-check, making these flashcards ideal for studying for tests and quizzes.
169 CARDS: Math flashcards include 169 total multiplication problems so that you never run into the same problem twice while studying.
LARGE NUMBERS: Numbers are displayed in large black print for easy reading and memorization.
TWO RINGS INCLUDED: Cards come with two binder rings for easy sorting, and each card features rounded edges and is hole-punched so that you can easily insert the rings.
That Dirty Blanking Card Game - John Hansen Co
You're gonna (blank) yourself playing That "Dirty" (blank)ing Card Game by TDC Games, the same (blankers) that brought you Dirty Minds.
- Fill in the blanks of innocent stories
- Harmless words can end up being dirty
- Age: 17 years & up
- For 2 or more players
For Adults Only
Tangoes Classic - Smart Toys and Games
- Travel-Friendly Educational Toys: Tangoes Classic features 54 challenges where players place geometric Tangram pieces to match the image shown in each challenge. Comes in a handy, compact storage case…making it great for travel!
- Hours of STEM-focused game play: Tangoes Classic includes 54 challenges, easy to expert. There are 3 modes of play: single, together, or head-to-head!
- Ages 5 & Up: These Tangram puzzles are perfect for kids and adults alike. With 54 challenges, you’re sure to find a puzzle that tests you and pushes you to think outside the box. While it’s a single-player game, it’s exciting to solve challenges with others.
- Set Includes: game board, 2 sets of puzzle pieces with 54 challenges and solutions (40 single and 14 double), handy storage box for on-the-go fun.
- Award-Winning: SmartGames is the worldwide leader in multi-level logic family games. Our award-winning games offer levels of play from easy to challenging, and we pride ourselves in making family board games that are perfect for players of all ages.
WILL YOU MIME COCKTAILS?WILL YOU HUM FAMOUS DUETS?WILL YOU TALK ABOUT FICTIONAL VEHICLES?WILL YOU DRAW PIZZA TOPPINGS?HINT is the party game where your teammates must guess what you're trying to hint at! Play HINT to take a hint, give a hint and, if you're really good, steal a hint! HINT is about hinting to your teammates what YOU know. You can hint by talking, drawing, miming, or humming. The better you are at hinting, the faster you can advance. But be careful about wild guesses, because there are things you are NOT allowed to guess!
- PARTY GAME FOR ADULTS AND FAMILY: In this fun group game of making hints, you pick a topic card and a method of hinting: draw, talk, hum or mime. Your team may be masters of the topic that you choose, but can you effectively give hints in the required style?
- FUN COOPERATIVE GROUP GAME: With a range of ways to engage, HINT is an excellent icebreaker game for game night. HINT will keep you active, keep your team guessing, and get everyone laughing, making it one of the best games for game night.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE TRIVIA GAME WITH TONS OF TOPICS: HINT contains 450 challenge cards with a variety of topics ranging from ancient history to current pop culture. You can play multiple rounds of HINT at all of your game nights and still see new cards!
- EASY TO LEARN: Flip the sand timer and start giving hints! Your goal is to get your team to guess all the words on the card before time runs out. Be careful - there’s always one word that your team shouldn’t guess! If they guess that word, your turn ends.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 45 minutes
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - Card Game
- Put yourself in the hot seat of one of the nation's favorite quiz shows and take on the iconic money ladder.
- Using your wits and four lifelines, can you handle the pressure and climb to $1 million?
- Travel sized card game perfect to take anywhere!
- Contains over 100 questions.
- Suitable for 3 or more players aged 14+.