The most "attractive" ice cream in your child's pretend kitchen or restaurant. Use both of the magnetic scoopers, four scoops of favorite ice cream flavors and wooden cones for hours of "positive" social interaction and fine motor play. All the ice cream scoops store neatly in the sturdy plastic container. For a child, possibly the only thing more delicious than an ice cream dessert is the amazing the chance to be the one in charge of it! Perfect for preschoolers longing to act out "real world" scenarios and assert some control over their lives (and irresistible to older kids, too!), this wooden play set allows kids to choose: How many scoops? What flavors? Is it time for seconds yet? Imagining themselves on the other side of the counter, busy "scoopers" will naturally exercise communication skills, hand-eye coordination, sorting, counting, memory, and sequencing as their confidence and social skills grow.
Gel Blaster Auto Resetting Target System
Gel Blaster is going to change the way you play! Keep your head in the game
with customizable colors and accessories. Blast revolutionary water based Gel
Pellets also known as “Gellets”, with out worrying about the mess! Gellets
burst on contact and immediately begin to evaporate for minimal clean up
and maximum fun! Get ready to have a Blast!
- Select Blaster Mode
- Variable Velocity Barrel
- Rechargeable Battery
- Blasts over 100 feet
MESS FREE GELLETS - SOAK OUR PATENTED GELLETS™ IN WATER FOR JUST 2 HOURS AND WATCH YOUR GEL PELLETS BALLOON INTO GELLETS™. ALL NATURAL, NON-TOXIC, NON-IRRITATING, STARCH-BASED MATERIAL THAT BURSTS ON CONTACT AND IMMEDIATELY EVAPORATES. NO STAINS, NO RESIDUE, AND NO MESS
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - THE ACTION NEVER STOPS! RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES LAST UP TO 4-5 HOURS, WITH A FULL CHARGE TIME OF 1 HOUR. COMES WITH A USB-C CHARGING CABLE.
BLASTER MODES - 3 BLAST MODES MEANS 3 LEVELS OF SKILL. HOW DO YOU DOMINATE THE BATTLE FEILD? CHOOSE BETWEEN SINGLE BLAST MODE (1 GELLET PER TRIGGER PULL), TRI-BURST (3 GELLETS PER TRIGGER PULL) OR FULL AUTO (8 GELLETS PER SECOND WHEN HOLDING DOWN THE TIGGER) THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
ADJUSTABLE VELOCITY - YOU’RE IN CONTROL OF THE POWER! IF YOU'RE BATTLING WITH A NEWBIE AND WANT LESS STRING YOU CAN DROP IT DOWN TO 90FPS, BUT IF YOU WANT MORE PAIN MORE GAME YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL THE WAY UP TO 170FPS.
SHOOTS OVER 100FT - BLAST YOUR TARGETS WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT! THE HIGH POWER SURGE REACHES OVER 100 FEET SO THAT YOU CAN BLAST FROM AFAR AND STILL HIT A BULLSEYE. SET UP AN OBSTACLE OR PLAY IN AN OPEN FIELD, THE OPTIONS ARE LIMITLESS!
SWAPPABLE COLOR SETS - TIME TO BUILD YOUR DREAM TEAM WITH INTERCHANGEABLE FIN AND TIPS. (Electric Green Included) ADDITIONAL COLOR PACKS SOLD SEPARATELY.
*Two swappable colors in each box
Melissa & Doug - Scoop and Stack Ice Cream Cone Playset
- Magnetic play set includes 4 magnetic ice-cream scoops, 2 cones, and 2 magnetic scoopers
- Ice cream scoops store neatly in the sturdy plastic container
- Encourages social interaction and fine motor skills
- 10.5"H x 13"L x 3.5"W Packaged
- 3+ years
Melissa & Doug - Band-In-A-Box Clap! Clang! Tap!
Band in a Box musical instrument set has everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! The set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate. Strike up the band and spark a lifelong love of music with this unique wooden set of wooden instruments.
- 10-piece musical instrument set to get kids moving, grooving, and feeling the beat
- Expose your mini-musician to different tones, volume, and rhythm
- Various instruments provide a wide range of sounds
- Includes wooden crate for storage. Product dimensions: 3 x 11.3 x 14.9 inches
- Colors and packaging may vary
Wenno 30 Piece Animals Play Set.
- Assorted animal figures in different colors ,realistic animal appearance, It's very fun and educational. Kids will enjoy hours of Imaginative play fostering an interest in science.
- Perfect for party favors, birthday party games, educational purposes, party decoration, party favors, handouts or rewards.
3 Set Available: Farm Animals, Dinosaurs and North America Animals
Asmodee Catan Jr
Catan: Junior™ lets younger players experience the world of Catan by introducing a simpler playing style. Designed for 2-4 players as young as 6, it is a perfect introduction to the Catan series of games for kids and families. Catan: Junior™ takes place on a ring of tropical isles—including the mysterious Spooky Island, home of the Ghost Captain. Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses, or cutlasses. You can also find gold. You start with 2 pirate lairs, and then build ships in order to expand your network. The more lairs you build, the more resources you may receive. Use your resources to build ships, lairs, or to get help from the wise Coco the Parrot. You can even trade in the nearby market. Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain! The first player to control 7 pirate lairs wins the game!
- STRATEGY GAME FOR KIDS: CATAN Junior takes place on a ring of tropical isles—including the mysterious Spooky Island, home of the Ghost Captain. Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses, or cutlasses. You can also find gold.
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME FOR KIDS: You start with 2 pirate lairs, and then build ships in order to expand your network. The more lairs you build, the more resources you may receive. Use your resources to build ships, lairs, or to get help from the wise Coco the Parrot. You can even trade in the nearby market.
- PERFECT INTRODUCTION TO THE CATAN FAMILY BOARD GAME: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- EASY TO LEARN: CATAN Junior lets younger players experience the world of CATAN by introducing a simpler playing style.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This kids and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
Catan™ the original strategy board game. Your adventurous settlers seek to tame the remote but rich isle of Catan. Start by revealing Catan's many harbors and regions: pastures, fields, mountains, hills, forests, and desert. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same! Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. Use resource combinations- grain, wool, ore, brick, and lumber-to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements, and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards, or lucky dice (even outside your turn). But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious gains!
Asmodee Catan Experience: Sea farers
In Catan: Seafarers you control a group of bold seafaring settlers exploring and taming the wild, uncharted Isles of Catan. Each game brings you to new seas and new lands. You might even discover the precious gold fields (a very valuable new terrain). Every game is unique and full of fun! Embark on an epic quest to settle the home island, build ships, and chart nearby waters. Guide your brave seafarers to victory through cunning trades and wise development. Be first to create new sea lanes and settle the newly-discovered isles. The best strategy and a nice dash of luck decide who will be the undisputed ruler of the rich Isles of Catan! A game expansion for 3-4 players. Capture the adventure of seafaring, exploration, and trade. Catan: Seafarers is a 3-4 player expansion for the best-selling Catan board game. Share some fun at sea! This is not a complete game, it requires the base Settlers of Catan game to play.
- THIS IS AN EXTENSION TO THE CATAN SEAFARERS BOARD GAME EXPANSION: In order to play with this Extension, you will need the following 3 Games: CATAN Base Game, CATAN 5-6 player Extension and CATAN Seafarers Board Game. Add 1-2 more friends or family without sacrificing ease of play.
- NOW 3 to 6 PLAYERS CAN ENJOY THIS STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You’ll never have to play the same game twice. Looking for new adventures? Try CATAN expansions (Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play).
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The average playtime with the extension is 90 minutes.
Asmodee Ticket to Ride: First Journey
Players of all ages can now venture across America by train in Alan R. Moon's Ticket to Ride: First Journey! With a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce new players to the game of cross-country travel. Just like in Ticket to Ride, players collect train cards, claim routes, and try to connect cities coast-to-coast. In First Journey, though, routes are shorter, train cards are drawn straight from the deck, and the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits! Learn more on the Days of Wonder website.
- STRATEGY GAME: First Journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride. The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets!
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: In First Journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 15-30 minutes.
Asmodee Four Senses
Four Senses is the Awesome Gaming-in-the-Dark Experience! Players slip on an eye-mask or play with their eyes closed as they take turns placing wooden pieces of different shapes on the game board. Without their sight, players will have to imagine what they are touching with your fingertips! To win, a player must achieve one of three victory conditions: line up 4 identical pieces in a row, line up 4 different pieces on the same level, or create 3 rising steps - 1-2-3.Four Senses is faster and funnier than traditional abstract strategy games and will teach players a new life experience. From author Mitsuo Yamamoto and design by Florian Bellon.
WILL YOU MIME COCKTAILS?WILL YOU HUM FAMOUS DUETS?WILL YOU TALK ABOUT FICTIONAL VEHICLES?WILL YOU DRAW PIZZA TOPPINGS?HINT is the party game where your teammates must guess what you're trying to hint at! Play HINT to take a hint, give a hint and, if you're really good, steal a hint! HINT is about hinting to your teammates what YOU know. You can hint by talking, drawing, miming, or humming. The better you are at hinting, the faster you can advance. But be careful about wild guesses, because there are things you are NOT allowed to guess!
- PARTY GAME FOR ADULTS AND FAMILY: In this fun group game of making hints, you pick a topic card and a method of hinting: draw, talk, hum or mime. Your team may be masters of the topic that you choose, but can you effectively give hints in the required style?
- FUN COOPERATIVE GROUP GAME: With a range of ways to engage, HINT is an excellent icebreaker game for game night. HINT will keep you active, keep your team guessing, and get everyone laughing, making it one of the best games for game night.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE TRIVIA GAME WITH TONS OF TOPICS: HINT contains 450 challenge cards with a variety of topics ranging from ancient history to current pop culture. You can play multiple rounds of HINT at all of your game nights and still see new cards!
- EASY TO LEARN: Flip the sand timer and start giving hints! Your goal is to get your team to guess all the words on the card before time runs out. Be careful - there’s always one word that your team shouldn’t guess! If they guess that word, your turn ends.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 45 minutes
Create a beautiful, naturally flowing abstract pumpkin AND painting using the acrylic fluid art painting method.
Nancy will instruct how to create your perfect spooky pumpkin and painting.creation!
Seating is limited to 10 participants so buy your ticket early.
Age: 13 years and older
Cost: $30 per participant - all supplies included
Time: Starts at 6pm
Nancy Walter is an artist from Minot and has a BA in graphic design and fine arts from Minot State University. She has been creating art for more than 40 years and teaching adult classes in some manner for approximately 20 years. You can find her paintings and jewelry at Artspace Suite 1 Gallery and the Taube Museum of Art Gift Shop in Downtown Minot.
Be sure to check your ticket date and time. We do not offer refunds on classes however, we do offer class credits for a future class.
WARNING: Sadly, there are ticket scammers trying to take advantage of people on FB. Our event tickets are only for sale via our website and NEVER a third party or anyone random person on our store's FB comments.
eeBoo Dragon Slips and Ladders Board Game
- Embellished with rainbow foil
- For 2-4 players
- Board Opens to 18”x18”
- Made from recycled paper and vegetable-based inks
- Die-Cut Playing Pieces and Wooden Dice –No Plastic!
eeBoo reimagines the classic game of Slips and Ladders with the whimsical illustrations of illustrator Kevin Hawkes and a celebratory measure of gorgeous shiny holographic foil for the Dragon party that players are trying to reach at the top of the castle. Land on a slide and slip back down to a lower square; land on a ladder and climb closer to the finish line!
eeBoo Koala Bounce Board Game
- 2-4 Players use Shapes, Colors, and Numbers to Place Koalas in a Tree, Earning More Cards by “Bouncing” an Opponent to Another Branch. First to Collect a Set of a Category Wins!
- A game of Simple Strategy and Resilience
- Board opens to 18” x 18”
- Made from recycled paper and vegetable-based inks
eeBoo Artist Studio 1000 Piece Puzzle
An afternoon in an artist’s studio… Color wheels on the wall, gouache tubes, watercolors, a glass jar with brushes drying, and a sketchbook full of inspirational pieces. All the materials are spread out on a fluorescent-pink-and-red-patterned cloth. Which medium will the artist use? What is the muse today? Painted by Sharon Nullmeyer and inspired by her own studio in Woodstock, New York.
Sharon Nullmeyer, aka Nullsie, lives in New York with her boyfriend and their pups Villa and Larry Gandolf Jr. Originally from Southern California, she enjoys exchanging flip flops for socks and snow boots in the winter. Sharon paints every day in watercolor or gouache. She loves museums, old houses, art classes, country roads, flowers, books, podcasts and music, antique tins and silly t-shirts, all of which have influenced her work. She starts each morning very early with a dog walk, followed by a giant coffee working at her favorite red desk.
From bits and pieces, Inspiration
Jumpstarts the imagination.
The studio itself is art:
It’s here you glimpse an artist’s heart.
Regal Games Double 15 Mexican Train Dominoes with Wooden Hub and 8 Trains
136 double fifteen classic dominoes with colored dots, wooden hub, 8 metal trains, and collector tin.
Every double 15 domino dot has a high-quality color ink that is non-toxic and Eco-friendly. The reusable domino tin protects dominoes providing a durable and organized case that can be easily stored away.
Play with 2-8 kids or adults at once (recommended for children ages 8 and up).