Ooly Chunkies Paint Sticks Set of 6
When you want to paint colorful pictures but want to leave the mess behind then it's time to reach for Chunkies Paint Sticks. Chunkies are super easy to use, clean and portable because they're like painting with a crayon. Just uncap, twist and start painting. Chunkies comes in a set of 6 different colored paint sticks each in a thick barreled casing so they're easy for little hands to hold. The paint colors are quick drying and won't smudge, but it's easy to mix colors to make even more colors. It's magic! Care and use recommendations: Keep capped when not in use, to help prevent drying. Cover and protect your workspace. This product may stain some surfaces.
- Kids Paint Stick Set
- 6 Colored Paint Sticks - enjoy painting with 6 classic colors
- No Brush or Water Needed
- Quick Drying Paint - less chance for mess - easy to use
- Suitable for Ages 3 and Up
- Tokens have special phrases on them to encourage the passing on of acts of kindness, love, and gratitude.
- Tokens are made of MDF with non-toxic paint.
- Multi-color: lavender (kindness token), pink (love token), teal (love token), and tan (gratitude token)
- Token size: 3.6 cm diameter (1/8" thick)
- Quantity: 10
- WARNING: Potential choking hazard! **Recommended for children ages 3 years and up**
- Designed with love in the USA. Responsibly made in China.
- Marketing materials are included in your first order.
SoapSox Jackson the Whale Bath Toy
A soft and cuddly animal friend makes bath time fun…and helps get little ones clean, too. Built-in finger pockets allow for secure scrubbing, while a clever opening for liquid or bar soap makes sudsing up all the easier.
- 9"W x 3"H.
- Ages 0 and up.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Jackson is from the SoapSox® Sea family. Jackson loves making waves whenever he goes and is great at making friends just the same.
Toddler Kitchen Set - Hape
- REAL COOKING EXPERIENCE: The wooden cooking set includes realistic kitchen cookware such as one pot lid, one frying pan, one spoon and one spatula. The knobs on the stove make clicking sounds, providing a complete, realistic experience for the little chefs
- Hape kitchen toys not only let the children spend a happy game time but also exercises the child’s hands-on ability, imagination and creative role-play
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: 18 months and up
HABA - My Very First Games - Animal Upon Animal
Winner of 6 prestigious toy awards including National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy Best 100 children's products and 2010 Top Toy Award! There's pandemonium on the farm! Who can stack the hen on top of the sheep? And is there any space left for the dog? This simplified version of HABA's classic game is made especially for the needs of toddlers and preschoolers. A great first game for children to learn the rules and structure of organized play. Includes 2 stacking games and a co-operative game variation.