77 Ways to Play Tenzi Companion Pack to Tenzi
Want more TENZI in your life? This expansion set features deck of 77 cards, each with a new, fun way to play TENZI.
3 Reasons why you will love this game and 77 ways to play card deck:
- It is a fast game so there is no time to get bored.
- There are more than 77 ways to play this game, now how cool is that!
- It teaches your child about odd and even numbers – it is like playing and learning at the same time.
TENZI ITZI - The Fast, Fun, and Creative Word Matching Family and Party Card Game for Ages 8 to 98 - 2-8 Players
- From the creators of Tenzi dice game comes the brand new word game Itzi!
- Contains 120 ITZI cards and 75 letter cards
- Itzi is an educational, fun, fast-paced all ages party game for friends and family alike!
- 2-8 Players / Ages 8-98
- It’z Simple, It’z Fast, It’z Letters, It’z Laughs
eeBoo Conversation Cards
- Box: 5" x 1 ¼" x 6 ½"
- Card size: 4 ½" x 6"
- 50 Cards
- 2 Parent cards
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
Good Citizenship cards use conscientious animals demonstrating responsible community behavior. Start a conversation about social responsibility! Good citizenship skills are an essential part of early education. Children must learn that they are part of a larger community, (whether family, school, country, or planet), and that responsibilities come with these relationships. These skills allow children to understand and enjoy a meaningful role in a social and ecological system larger than themselves.
What's Going On Here cards help us to understand the friendly illustrations by making inferences using logic, observation, and social experience. What's Going On Here? conversation cards cultivate valuable communication skills and help build an essential foundation for social literacy, analyzing clues, and problem solving. The cards deploy artwork by Saxton Freymann, delightfully demonstrating a broad range of emotions and situations.
What Do I Do Flash Cards are a wonderful tool for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of subverted social expectations. This deck of 48 cards helps children understand how to handle various social situations with poise, grace, and confidence. The encouraging illustrations and simple instructions are perfect for opening up dialogues between parents and children about what behavior may be expected from them in various social environments. By encouraging kids to understand and digest positive social behavior rather than memorizing it, these cards will help kids to comfortably respond to a wide range of social cues. Illustrated by Saxton Freymann.
How Am I Feeling? Emotional literacy provides an essential foundation for empathy, socialization, and self-understanding. Use eeBoo's How Am I Feeling? conversation cards to interpret facial expressions and inspire conversations about what makes us feel the way we do, improving our emotional intelligence. The 48 cards deploy award winning artwork, by Saxton Freymann, delightfully demonstrating a broad range of emotional fruits and vegetables with no age, race, or gender.
Good Manners. Polite pigs make manners satisfying to learn, demonstrating good behavior in familiar situations. One side of each card asks what approach or response is right for a situation; the reverse offers a good suggestion.
I Heard Your Feelings Helps develop empathy and observational skills while examining friendly illustrations depicting emotional dynamics in a variety of situations. Conversation Cards cultivate valuable communication and analytical skills while building an essential foundation for social and emotional learning.
Health and Safety cards are a great tool to teach and encourage children about healthy habits while inspiring questions and conversations to promote a deeper understanding of why these habits keep us safe and well. 48 cards remind us to take care of ourselves (and others) by remembering to cover one’s mouth when you sneeze or cough, always wash your hands after you go to the bathroom.
How Was Your Day cards help children and parents navigate social situations about going back to school, prepping for school for the first time, or starting a new school. Questions on the back of each card invite parents and children to discuss what is happening in the sensitive illustrations. These cards help children to recognize emotional dynamics in going back to school, while sparking important conversations about their own experiences and how they are feeling.
Regal Games Kids Card Games
ALL THE GAMES YOU LOVE
The classic playing card set includes a deck of Old Maid, Go Fish, Slap Jack, Crazy 8's, War, and Silly Monster Memory Match.
Extra-large cards measuring 4 inches by 2.75 inches, making them easy to hold and read for children of all ages. These classic card games are updated with fun new graphics, perfect for new generations to enjoy.
Help your child learn about different colors, teach them about numbers and reading. Matching games keep their minds sharp while having fun.
TENZI SLAPZI - The Quick Thinking and Fast Matching Card Game for All Ages - 2-10 Players
- AWARD-WINNING: Created by the same guys that brought you the dice game TENZI, SLAPZI is an easy to learn, fast paced card game that rewards creativity and quick thinking. That’s why it was awarded ASTRA Best Toys for Kids in the Family Game Night category
- SIMPLE SPEED: SLAPZI is all about speed, it’s super simple to learn and super fast to play. Be the first to match the right picture card to the right clue card to win the round
- INCLUDES: 120 unique double sided picture cards, 65 clue cards, and instructions for fast matching, card slapping, everyone laughing family fun for 2 to 10 players ages 8 to 98.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: There’s not just one way to play SLAPZI, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 7 other SLAPZI games including SUPER SLAPZI, REVERSE SLAPZI, and TWISTED SLAPZI. Your SLAPZI clue cards can even be used with our popular game ITZI
- TEACHERS LOVE SLAPZI: Playing SLAPZI can help develop rapid and confident cognitive flexibility and abstract reasoning while being extremely fun and simple to play. It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities.
eeBoo 100 Words Flash Cards
- Three levels modified Dolch list
- Includes 2 rings
- Cards: 2 7/8 x 4''
- Box: 4 1/4'' x 3/4'' x 7 1/2''
eeBoo's well-considered version of a fundamental educational tool. Sight word flash cards include 100 high frequency word flash cards, 18 learning activities, instructions, a checklist, and two rings to help children move through the deck of 100 cards by level. Level 3 includes high frequency simple words for children to learn through memorization, creating a foundation for literacy. Each flash card has the Sight Word on the front and a sentence to provide context on the back of the card.
Do you feel Discombobulated by the Plethora of Supercilious Gobbledygook? Fear not! eeBoo's 100 Great Words is packed with wild and interesting words to jazz up your daily lingo. Each flash card has a GREAT Word on the front and the definition with an example sentence on the back of the card. You will go from Taciturn to a Loquacious vocabulary Virtuoso in no time.
- For ages 3 and up
- Includes: Teacher workbook, Handwriting Notebook, 4 mini classroom posters, 5 student ids and library cards, ruler and hall pass, merit stickers and book of merit
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
This activity-set provides the tools kids need to set out on their own imaginative adventure in a brand new setting: SCHOOL, DINER, VET!
Gib Gab - Fat Brain Toys Co
Can you gib faster than they can gab?
Pick a category from one of the cards and then press the center button to switch it on. The lights on the game board light up, half yours, half theirs.
Quick! Say a word that matches the category and then press your button. When you do, your lights begin to move toward your opponent.
Now they've got to think fast, say a word, and press their button to get their lights moving back toward you!
You can set the lights to move either 2 seconds per light, 1 and 1/2 seconds per light, or if you're really feeling ambitious, just one second per light.
Do you have the knowledge and memory skills to keep your opponent's lights from ever reaching your end of the game board?
Enliven your next game night with the heart-racing high-pressure challenge of GibGab!
Risky ITZI - The Fast, Fun, and Twisted Word Matching Adult Party Card Game for Ages 17-107 - 2-8 Players
- R-RATED LAUGHS: Quick, name an addiction that starts with the letter “D”. If you said, “Drug” or “Donuts”, you pretty much know how to play. Risky ITZI is a super-simple to learn, and super-fast to play adult party game. Be the first to get rid of your 5 letter cards to win.
- WICKEDLY FUNNY: In Risky ITZI the you come up with the answers and they can be as inappropriate you want. Just be careful who you play with, you can’t un-hear their unsettling answers.
- INCLUDES: 120 unique double sided Risky ITZI clue cards, 75 double sided letter cards, and instructions for fast-paced, inappropriate, cheeky fun full of side-splitting laughter for 2 to 8 players ages 17 to 107.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: There’s not just one way to play Risky ITZI, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 4 other Risky ITZI games including Icon Risky ITZI and Color Risky ITZI.
- CONVENIENT: Risky ITZI is contained in a convenient to store and durable 11” x 3.75” x 1.25” 2-piece box making it a great choice for parties, girl’s night, adult game night or any other time you’re looking for fun and twisted fast-paced entertainment.
- For ages 7 and up
- 46 cards
- Card size: 4.25" x 5.75"
Learn to multiply whole numbers with this flash card set! An activity to promote mastery of fundamental math facts. Helpful illustrations guide basic counting, color-coded borders for easy sorting.
99 More Buildzi Towers - Carma Games
Here's FIVE new types of tower cards with 99 more challenges for BUILDZI towers! Deal out these oversized cards and race to be first to stack - by Number, with one hand, 3D, by 'crazi-color (shape only), or 'flip-flop' (no colors at all). And when you don't want to play a speedy game, check out tenzi.com/buildzi-challenge for some really crazy creations. Let the FUNZI begin! Buildzi blocks not included. For 2-4 players.
From Carma Games, for ages 6 yrs-adult
Regal Games Math Flash Cards
ALL AGES: 4 pack of math flashcards for helping children of all ages to learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and practice for tests and quizzes.
416 TOTAL MATH PROBLEMS: Each deck includes 52 cards with 104 problems, for a total of 416 problems to ensure that you never answer the same problem twice in a session.
ANSWERS ON BACKSIDE: Each card includes the solution to the problem on its backside to keep learning fast and fun.
TWO RINGS INCLUDED: This flashcard set includes two metal rings to easily organize your desk of cards, with each deck featuring hole punches to insert rings easily.
COLORFUL DESIGN: Each card features vibrant colors to keep the study of math problems exciting and fun.
The king has called for a lavish feast and tourney the likes of which have not been seen in the Seven Kingdoms since the days of Aegon the Conquerer. What's more the king has declared that at this feast he will choose his new Hand and you have a chance of rising to this lofty position. Of course you're not the only one with eyes set on becoming the power behind the Iron Throne.
Hand of the King is a fast-paced card game of conspiracies and sudden twists of fate for two to four players challenging each of you to gain the most support among the twisted intrigues of the Kings Landing court.
Each turn you send Varys to do your bidding moving through the court and inciting iconic characters from A Song of Ice and Fire to support your cause. With the help of some companions and crafty alliances with other players you just might rise to become the king's new Hand! In more detail players move Varys in orthogonal lines in a 6x6 grid stopping it on a character token then collecting that token and any other character from that House that you passed over. Possess as many characters from a House as someone else and you claim the banner from that person.